TIERED CURRICULUM COURSES
Coming Spring 2019
+ Tier 1: CompTIA A+ Course (Tickets Available Soon)
The CompTIA A+ 220-901/220-902 and 220-1001/220-1002 course is designed to help students prepare for the CompTIA A+ certification exams. The A+ exam currently covers both 220-901 and 220-902 objectives. Starting in early 2019 the 220-1001/220-1002 exams will be offered as A+ certification examinations. Topics covered in the course include maintenance and configuration of PCs and devices, setup, configure, manage and troubleshoot networking equipment: NICs, Routers, Switches, and Cables, basics of networking, troubleshooting software and hardware issues, and customer support.
Learning objectives: • Provide a review of the nine knowledge area domains in the CompTIA A+ 220-901 / 220-902 exam objectives.
• Supplemental self-study preparation resource for the CompTIA A+ certification exam.
• Assemble components based on customer requirements
• Install, configure and maintain devices, PCs and software for end users
• Understand the basics of networking and security, including forensics
• Apply troubleshooting skills to diagnose, resolve and document common hardware and software issues
• Provide appropriate customer support
• Understand the basics of virtualization, desktop imaging and deployment
Training Proficiency Level – Tier 1
Workforce Domain – Operate and Maintain
Specialty Areas – Customer Service and Technical Support
The current information technology industry is booming – there is no better time to start your new IT career. Our CompTIA A+ course will help you put your best foot forward in the IT industry. And if you are already an IT professional, this course will validate your knowledge and enhance your livelihood. Prepare for the premier Information Technology Certification exam, CompTIA’s A+ certification, making each student a certified Information Technology Support Specialists.
In our CompTIA A+ training course, you will learn the basics of computer technology and repair, networking, installation of PCs, laptops, and other hardware, and configuration of PCs, laptops, and mobile operating systems for Android and Apple iOS devices. Learn everything you need to know to serve as the only Technology Professional for a small business or non-profit organization, a Help Desk technician in a company or government agency atmosphere. Troubleshoot, repair, configure, maintain, manage, and upgrade all hardware and software in the organization as well as employees’ mobile devices and desktops. Diagnosis and troubleshooting techniques for personal computers, with emphasis on setup, configuration conflicts, and operating system issues. This course will prepare the student for the premier Information Technology Certification exam, CompTIA’s A+ certification, making each student a certified Information Technology Support Specialists.
The CompTIA A+ course is the best beginner class of all the courses we offer, and it’s designed for anyone looking to begin an IT or Cyber Security career. Not only will it provide you with much needed fundamentals of computer repair, maintenance, and technology, it will also provide you with enough knowledge that you are able to make informed decisions about your IT career path. You will learn the difference between careers in systems administration, network administration, cyber security, and many other specialized IT fields. That will make your next career step easy and enjoyable for you.
What are the benefits of completing Global Networks Tiered A+ Course?
Completing the TCC’s A+ course will not only prepare you for getting your foot in the door of nearly any IT position, it also has many other benefits – especially when you go on to receive your A+ certification. Some of those benefits include:
• Comprehensive and Vendor-Neutral Knowledge – IT professionals who are A+ certified will have a mastery in the technologies that are found in many IT environments. The knowledge extends from traditional machines to mobile devices and the operating systems that are commonly used for both.
• Trusted by Hiring Employers – Perhaps the most beneficial aspect associated with CompTIA A+ certification is its hiring power. Employers of all types need IT professionals within their companies, and they trust A+ certified professionals to maintain the operations of their computer systems.
• Global Recognition – A+ certification is recognized internationally and is compliant with standards that are approved by the U.S. Department of Defense.
• Validation of Fundamental Skills – A+ certified professionals are well-versed in the troubleshooting, security, and networking skills that prepare them for many IT professions.